Friday, July 10, 2009

Photoshop for Right-Brainers: The Art of Photo Manipulation


















Photoshop for Right-Brainers: The Art of Photo Manipulation
Al Ward | PDF | 352 pgs | 46mb

Photoshop for Right-Brainers is a guide to using the software’s toolkit to unlock your own creativity, as I’ve used it to unlock mine. The Pause button on my brain evidently ceased working from overuse during my Navy days, and now there is no stopping the cartoons, dramas, and horror movies broadcasting in my head. I’ll wake on occasion with some incredible insight and be overcome with an urge to share this unrefined gem of intellectual acrobatics with my wife. She can barely contain her joy; you can see it in the way she smiles, nods, and says “Would you like bacon for breakfast?” or “Stop jumping around and talking nonsense or you’ll scare the kids!”

Download...
Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment