Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lego Recharger




















Lego Recharger
John Edgar Park | Make Vol. 12- 2007 | Pdf | 5 pgs | 2 mb
On a recent trip to Legoland. I saw a neat product
in one of the stores: a Lego key rack with Lego brick
keychains. What a great idea. I thought. With this
I could come home, empty my pockets, and have a
consistent place to hang my keys. But wait, what
about all the other devices I just pulled out of my
pockets. where do they go? And. for that matter,
how will all their batteries stay charged?

Then it dawned on me. If I attached a powered
Lego brick to each gadget to provide life-giving
juice for their thirsty batteries, I'd solve 3 major
problems in my life: lack of gadget organization,
lack of battery power, and lack of Legos attached
to all my possessions.
...
Download...
Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment