Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bluesy me - blues collection









50 mp3s | 128khz| 200mb

-Am I wrong - Keb' Mo'
-Bad Luck Blues - Joe Louis Walker
-Better Not Look Down - B.B.King
-Blues after hours
-Blues At Sunrise - Gary B.B. Coleman
-Born in Mississippi - Joe Louis Walker
-Chains and Things - B.B.King
-Change My Ways - Joe Louis Walker
-Cold day in hell - Gary Moore
-Cold, Lonely nights
-Colin James - Cadillac(Baby)
-Cry, Cry darling
-Cryin' And Thinkin - Gary B.B. Coleman
-Do The Walkin' - Joe Louis Walker
-Don't Answer The Door - B.B.King
-Don't say that no more
-Dust My Blues - Elmore James
-For Miss Caulker - Burdon
-Goin' Back To Florida - Little Mike
-Hit The Road - f. FAbrizzi & g. Lottoni
-Hoochy Coochy Man Waters
-How Blue Can You Get - E Wilson
-How Many More Nights - E. Wilson
-How much more long
-Howlin' wolf - Muddy waters
-Hummingbird - B.B.King
-I am the blues - Memphis slim
-I've Got The Blues For You - O. Peep
-Jimmy Reed - Cry Before I Go
-Little angel child
-Little Car Blues - Luther 'Houserocker' Johnson
-Lonely Room - Willie Hill
-Louisiana Bound - Gregg Smith
-Midnight believe - B.B.King
-Miss Celie's Blues - Jones
-Mother-in-law Blues - Little Mike
-Need Your Love so Bad (mertis Jun)
-Now Is The Right Time - R. Van Den Nieuwendi
-Pass The Biscuits Please - Andre Williams
-Paying The Cost to Be The Boss - B.B.King
-Playin' With My Friends(with Robert Cray) - B.B.King
-Potato Chips - Slim Gaillard
-Red House - Hendrix
-Since I've been Loving you Too long (Page, Plant, Jones)
-Spider in my stew
-Spoiled Rotten To The Bone - Jerry Mc Cain
-Still got the blues - Gary Moore
-Telephone Blues - Eddy Wilsons
-Texas flood - Stevie ray vaughan & Double
-The Duke Robillard Band - Love Slipped In

Dowload...
Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment